Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Athletics Results

For the past couple of weeks in P.E we have been training for athletics and looking at our starting times and how far we can throw then we train and practise and then see how much we have improved. 

Here's my chart from before and after. 










As you can see I made a lot of process and have better results than I did at the start of P.E. My biggest improvement was shot put, I learnt better skills on how to throw it better and my footwork, I have also become very confident in shot put now. 

High Jump and Long Distance are not filled in because I haven't trained for them and don't know my before and after results. In High Jump I did learn how to fosbury flop which I am happy about. 

Here are some of my running times. 
100m - 17.78 
200m - 32.5 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about